3.26.2006

Buck Owens, 1929-2006

Country music legend Buck Owens passed away Saturday morning at his home in Bakersfield, CA.

Buck is well known as the co-host of the wildly popular TV show Hee Haw. Here he is shown with his co-host Roy Clark (right), legendary movie tough guy Ernest Borgnine (rear), and some of the lovely Hee Haw honeys.




Throughout my childhood I had recurring nightmares that I was being chased by Buck Owens and Paul the Gorilla from the Electric Company, seen here with Jennifer of Jungle. They wanted to kill me.





I never understood what that was about. Maybe I would've been better off if was being chased by Magilla Gorilla or Grape Ape.
























Anyway, rest in peace, Buck Owens. You made us laugh and gave us some good tunes.


Technorati Tags:, ,



Categories: Category 6_, Category 9_, Category 2_, ...

Home>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home