3.29.2006

Earth Children vs. Space Robots

The folks over at Boing Boing have an interesting series about earth children dressing up in robot "costumes".





The disturbing thing is the belief that these are children in costumes and not the work of an evil scientist.





I know where the scientist lives and what he is doing.





I even know what he looks like. My friend Bugs Bunny tangled with him once.





He tried to use the old trick of catching Bugs with a hot-looking bunny robot. But Bugs didn't fall for it.





Anyway I almost fell for that trick once too but I know how to be on the look-out for robots. I can spot an evil scientist-created robot from a mile away, even if it does look like an innocent child.

But monsters... well, that is a different story.





Make sure to check out more good photos of robot children.

And don't forget about Bugs.


Technorati Tags:, ,



Categories:Category 2_, Category 8_, ...

Home>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home