4.05.2006

The Constitutional Right to Eat Beef

Americans cherish their God-given right to eat lots of beef.







Last week the wife and I went to a burger joint in Vancouver, WA. They would not let me order my burger medium rare. They said it is against the law.

I have never heard anything so outrageous.


When we got back to California I celebrated by eating a cheeseburger for lunch and dinner. Medium rare mister!









I asked my cousin-in-law the lawyer to look into whether I can sue the burger chain and the State of Washington for passing that law.









I'm pretty sure the Constitution says something about my right to eat beef however I want to eat it, whenever I want to eat it, and wherever I want to eat it.









God bless America.


Technorati Tags:,



Categories:Category 1_, Category 4_, ...

Home>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home