4.08.2006

Rocker stoner dudes kick ass

When I was a kid growing up I wanted to be a badass rocker dude, drive a muscle car, and party with hot chicks.

Mikejackdaniels



That is what all the cool kids in my neighborhood did.











Nobody ever messed with those guys. We didn't even look at them because we were afraid they'd kick our asses.

3




















Well, that dream really never came true for me.

I mean I did drive a car, but it wasn't the Z-28 Camaro I always dreamed about.

1972-Chevrolet-Camaro-Z28-Red-Blower-Sy-1280X960
Infact my car wasn't very sweet at all.





I did get to party, but as you can see from this picture that got out of control pretty fast.


Infact I had to invent new ways to consume more alcohol and drugs because I could never get enough.




That is what led me to invent the robotic beer bong which was the beginning of my robot obsession.




I guess along the way I became something of a dead beat and a low flyer. As you can imagine the hot chicks were not really into me.




Party on man.


Technorati Tags:



Categories:Category 6_, Category 2_, ...

Home>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home