4.22.2006

This blog is written by a dead man

One time this lady was doing an intervention on me and when I told her I was not going to treatment she said "I'm talking with a dead man."

So I lit up a cigarette and told her she was smoking with a dead man.

Anyway, that was over 15 years ago and even though I am dead I still walk the earth and I have a job and a wife and some friends. And being dead and all I look pretty cool.

Then my friend Chris called me and told me there was this rumor going around Seattle that I overdosed and died. He asked me if I had any regrets now that I am dead.

I thought about it and the main thing is I want to be around to see my little army of luchadores go out and help the people rise up and fight for justice and freedom!

Maelito y Alex

Anyway, like I said, being dead hasn't stopped me from having a wonderful life. A few years ago I got married to a great gal.

Here is one of our wedding pictures. I think my wife looks quite lovely.


Technorati Tags:,



Categories:Category 11_, Category 2_

Home>>

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, your wife is HOT!

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home