5.23.2006

Arrr!

Most little boys dream of being pirates. Many grow out of that dream, but I didn't.







Now it seems like these days every Tom, Dick, and Harry wants to be a pirate.



I guess I can't blame them. The life of a pirate is pretty swell and all... chasing booty and stuff.







But the whole thing makes me mad. Just because you have an eye patch and say "arrr!" doesn't make you a pirate, my friend.






So I set out to build an army of robot pirates.

The first prototypes were pretty simple.



Then when I got them to say "Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of rum!" I built one that was more complicated.


But he couldn't dig for buried treasure so I went back to the drawing board and came up with this one. He was pretty awesome.


After many successes and failures I finally created a robot pirate and unleashed him on all the wanna-be pirates out there. He is the terror of the Seven Seas.


"Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?"

Well blow me down!


Technorati Tags:, ,

Categories: Category 8_, Category 10_ ...

Home>>

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

toooooooooooooo
much
sexxxxxxxxual
in-u-e-n-dosey do

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home