5.25.2006

A great disturbance in the Force

I remember when I was 13 I realized that people with red hair also have red pubic hair.


That kinda grossed me out.

It didn't really stop me from paying homage to the King, though. Yes, I've been known to eat a whopper or two in my life time. Here's me and my friends hanging out and partying at BK.


I just couldn't help going there because the babes were so hot.





And Rodney Allen Rippy ate there too.

Whatever happened to him anyway?






But every time I went there I was worried that I'd find a red pubic hair in my burger or my milkshake. So I summoned my friend Lord Vader to have a talk with the King.



He told this guy to keep his McNuggets away from my Whopper.


Then he went and kicked back with a tall cool Budweiser.


Thank you drive through!



Technorati Tags:, ,

Home>>

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vaders drinking an f'ing corona, not a bud.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home