5.05.2006

This album must be played in the dark



When I was in Junior High my friends and I used to drop acid and listen to this album called The Zodiac.

The back of the album cover carried the warning "MUST BE PLAYED IN THE DARK."

From the beginning of the first track, Aries - The Fire Fighter, we knew we were in for something different when the first words were spoken:

Nine times the color red, explodes like heated blood,
The battle is on.

What the hell is he talking about?

One time my friends and I dropped acid and we were sitting in my room listening to the Zodiac over and over again. My dad came home from work and opened the door to my room and asked us what we were doing. I said, "We dropped some acid, dad. Do you want to come in?" He said "no thanks" and quietly closed the door.



Technorati Tags:,



Categories:Category 6_

Home>>

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you still have that record? I could burn it on CD for you, too, just like that Psychadelic Guitar record of yours I still have.... The only way to make sure you get these records back is just to come over and we'll do them at my house together, and then you can take them home.
Sue

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home